I was a major slacker this weekend and did not take any pictures. Sorry.
But we had lots of fun. I headed down south with my sister-in-law Melissa and her husband Brandon on Saturday. We stopped at my dad's house and dropped off little girl and then headed down to Mt.Pleasant for a wedding. Rusty, LeeOra's daughter got married. It was a beautiful day outside and she looked great. We hung out there for the luncheon and then headed back up to Spanish Fork. Little Girl and I stayed the night at Dad & Vicki's house.
Then on Sunday we got up and I went to the Brigham City temple dedication with my brother Morgan and his wife Jennie while Dad & Vicki played with the kids. Kevin came in the morning after work and went to sleep at dad's house so that he could join in for family dinner.
Afterward, Dustin & Sloaner stopped in on their way home and we had a great family dinner. It was really sad not to have everyone there though. It was the first fmaily dinner since Sausha & Jack have moved to Denver.
I love spending time with my family and so it was a great weekend.
A discovery I have made about myself in the last two weeks is I do much better with lists then randomly trying to remember what I need to get done in a day. I am so much more productive and such a happier person. I never thought of myself as a list person but life is going better.
We are also doing better at staying up on our house work. I am a much happier momma when I wake up and my dishes and kitchen are clean and the hosue is picked up. This way I am not starting out my day overwhelmed. The day feels much more "doable" if I am starting with a clean home, or at least a picked up home. :)
And I am also really looking forward to going to Hawaii next week. :)
Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You go girl! I LOVE lists! :) Sounds like a fun weekend too!
ReplyDelete