Was the heading of an email we received yesterday. Here is what it said.
Kevin, and Megan
I want to take the time and tell you how amazing Danniqa is. She is a great girl, and I love having her in my class. She is always smiling and happy, I have never seen her grumpy or unhappy. She is also a great friend to so many in our class.
Danniqa is a beautiful artist. We went to the zoo last Tuesday, I had all of the kids draw their favorite zoo animal. When I saw Danniqa's drawing, I was amazed. It was beautiful, life-like, along with time and thoughtful consideration. Danniqa is the type of girl who takes her time with everything she does. She has beautiful handwriting, and amazing cursive. When she writes, her writing is thoughtful and careful. She truly is amazing!!
She is a great girl (which you probably already know), but I thought I would tell you anyway.
Have a good weekend,
-Miss Hamilton
I love when we get to hear how amazing she is, because we do already know it!
Sunday, October 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What a great teacher to do that too! What a fabulous daughter you have!
ReplyDelete