Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Football

Because Kevin's sister Melissa had her baby on the 11th Kevin got to have her ticket to the BYU game on the 13th. He was pretty excited. He wasn't to happy they lost the game though.

I have decided that I am not a fan of football season. Mostly because of Kevin's work schedule. He works Friday night then comes home and goes to sleep. If it is an early game he wakes up watches the game then goes back to sleep and then off to work. If it is a later game he sleeps gets up watches the game and then goes to work. In either of these scenarios it leaves me without a husband on Saturdays. We already do this on Sundays because of church so it just makes for a really long weekend. I will be glad when football is done!

1 comment:

  1. Not having a husband around for whatever reason does stink big time. :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete