Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Sister

I have many other things to blog about but today I am going to stop and blog about this person! I am so grateful for many people in my life but this is one of my very favorite people in the whole wide world. After having three brothers I wanted a sister. I was so excited to get her. She was so cute and cuddly.
We did not always get along. Many times we fought and drove each other crazy!


 But we have had a lot of fun together! I was able to go and see her this last weekend. I hadn't seen her in a couple of months. This is abnormal for us. Other then missions and teaching English in another country this was the longest that we had gone without seeing each other. So I was able to go out and spend a little bit of time with her.

I am so grateful for her! She is so good to me and I love her tons! Happy Birthday Sister! Hope it was a great day!

1 comment: