Tuesday, October 30, 2012

misc. pictures throughout October

Part of the reason October has been so crazy is because my house has been in the process of being remodeled. It will be great when it is all done. I have been testing out paint colors, my banister to my stairs got replaced, my kitchen is being redone and the flooring in both bathrooms. So when we went to Hawaii we moved all of the kitchen into the Living room.

Kitchen in Living room :)

New banister
 new cabinets, counter tops and flooring.
 Jana helping sweep up all the mess left behind.
 Then making a mess by dumping all the fish crackers on the floor
 Jana hanging out with her friend Regan, while Danniqa was at her best friend Bridget's birthday party. Bridget is Regan's older sister so we were helping mom out. It was Jana's first play date.
 laying on the stairs
 Last weeks snow storm rolling in as I was out driving around for work.
 Little miss got a snow suit. She promptly fell over and couldn't get up. Being the good mom that I am I started laughing hysterically. So Danniqa tried to help her get up and proceeded to drag her across the floor. I just kept laughing.


1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of Jana with the broom and the dust pan. So cute. :)

    ReplyDelete