Drew had his 2 week appointment yesterday. First of all I was really grateful for LeeOra. I thought I was going to have to take both him and Jana to the appointment in the snow. Which carrying him and holding on to her didn't sound like a ton of fun.
Drew looked great at his appointment. When he was born he was 8 lbs and 21.5 inches. When we left the hospital he had dropped down to 7 lbs 9 oz. Yesterday he was 8 lbs 7 oz and 22.5 inches. He is in the 100% for his length and 75% for his weight. Dr. Ralston said that he was doing great nad looked good. He told me he was perfect. :) So at this point we are all doing well. We are just working on figuring out life and how to have two little ones around the house.
Wednesday, January 30, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hooray for healthy babies!
ReplyDelete