With Kevin going back to work on Friday night I was not ready to be on my own with the kids. So we packed up and headed down to my dad's house for the weekend. Monday was a holiday and Vicki didn't have to work so we got there Friday afternoon and came home on Tuesday morning. I was so grateful for the help! I was able to get some sleep and just to have extra hands and not to have to do laundry or cleaning.
Enjoying great food at Nana's
We were a fan of the bouncer. He got to spend some time in it in the sun that we could find.
Always trying to love on the brother. I think what she hears most often right now is "soft"
She loves going into the toy closet and shutting the door. Then she opens it and says "Hi!" over and over until you respond back.
Nana and Drew
Nana put curlers in little girlies hair.
Curlers
Hanging out
Crazy curls!
Jennie came over with Dashiel and Chase. They liked the little man.
Papa and Drew



What a great weekend!
ReplyDelete