Grandma Taylor came into town! She has seen Drew through modern technology (we love Skype and Facetime) but she got to meet our little man on Friday.
I was laying on the couch with Drew and Jana decided she wanted to join us.
Entertaining Grandma
We tried to get a picture of the three kids with Grandma.... this is what all of them looked like to some varying degree. Jana wanted nothing to do with it.
Jake (Kevin's sister Melissa's little guy) is 3 months and Drew.
They blessed Jake this weekend. So while we were all together and dressed nice I decided we really needed a picture of the five of us since we hadn't gotten one yet. I think it turned out pretty good. Here is my cute little family!
The Taylors that were there.
Melissa, Brandon and little Jake.
After the blessing we came home, Jana went down for a nap and apparently so did Drew and I.
Grandma with half of her grandkids.
Grandpa & Grandma with the Taylor grandkids that live in Utah.
Drew was hanging out on the floor and Jana decided she needed to hang out with him.

What cute pictures! That Jana is hilarious!
ReplyDelete