Jan 4th
I went in and got checked out to see how Baby and I are doing. The good news... I have started dilating. The bad news... my blood pressure was high. So Doctor Laine had me get strapped in to the non-stress test (NST) machine to check out little man's heart rate. As I was sitting there my blood pressure came down and little man's heart rate was great. So we were able to go home with just making sure I came back and got checked out again. I have to go back in on Monday. I wasn't to overly concerned because on Sunday I am 38 weeks and that is considered full term so we are in good shape.
I also was working a 12 hour day on Friday so I figure that had to do with the blood pressure.
Jan 7th
Went back in for another NST. I got to sit there and listen to little man's heart beat for about 40 minutes. He is doing really well and my blood pressure was okay. I worked really hard to take it easier on the weekend because I knew this week would be a little crazy. We have the induction scheduled for the 14. So I go back in on Friday for another appointment and then I will be having a baby!
Jan 8th
Danniqa started with her private skating instructor. She had some lessons with different instructors and we picked one. We are really excited for her. She had her first lesson and did great. Danniqa is loving skating still and is doing really well! Good job Danni!
I have been trying to get a month's work of work done in a week. It is working but I have had some long days. I have a few more visits left tomorrow and then I have seen all of my clients. Then this weekend I can get ready a little bit for little man.
It has been really interesting how different things are this time around. With the first baby I was worried about making sure I had everything and was worried about all the "things" I needed. This time I am so much more laid back. I have a car seat, crib, diapers and some clothes. We are set! Isn't that all you need.
We are really excited to have this little man in our home. Danniqa wanted to make sure she could get out of school early if he comes while she is at school. Her teacher told her that was fine. :) I keep reminding her that he may not be here yet. And Jana has no clue. Other then now she thinks my stomach's name is Drew. If you ask her where Drew is she will point to my stomach. She may be pretty confused when the baby and my stomach have the same name.
Wednesday, January 9, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment