On Friday I went to my last doctor's appointment before this little man shows up. Of course there was a huge storm that was miserable to drive in but I made it there safely. They hooked me up to the non-stress machine and I got to listen to his heartbeat for 30 minutes. It was perfect. And my blood pressure was, ok. Then I met with my doctor and I am dialating which is good and she decided to strip my membranes. She told me 50% of women then start labor within 48 hours.....apparently I am not one of them.
We are now just waiting to be induced tomorrow. I am really excited to meet our little man. However, I know this may sound dumb, but I just had the realization that today is the last day that Jana will be my baby! It kind of made me a little sad. But we have been cuddling and playing today and just enjoying my sweet girl.
Next time I write, hopefully Mr. Drew will be with us. :)
Sunday, January 13, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment