Monday, July 15, 2013

Baptism

July 6

Danniqa in her whites

 Kevin and Danniqa. Kevin baptized and confirmed Danniqa

Danniqa and Jana

Danniqa with her mom Jamie
 Me and Danniqa

The white dresses all lined up in the dressing room.

Danniqa with her two best friends Eve and Bridget

I have always wondered who Danniqa looked like the most. Then I saw this picture. This is Jamie's maternal grandma. So Danniqa's great grandmother. She looks a lot like her.

All of Kev's and my family who were able to come. (Drew's arm looks like it is broken and Jana is loving Asher.)


We so have a hard time getting a good picture of us with the kids.... ugh!





Look at how pretty she is! 


Amy, Danniqa and Jenny

It was a marvelous day! I am so proud of the choice that Danniqa made to get baptized. 

No comments:

Post a Comment