July 26
We headed out to Clark Planetarium to play and have some fun. Jana was not a fan of a lot of things at first. But the longer we were there the more she wanted to do.
On the Moon
We decided that our Superman needed to fly by Earth.
Over on Mars
Happy Boy
Finding out what they would weigh in other worlds
Then Kevin took the girls to see Despicable Me 2 and I went and home with little man and did some more packing. They enjoyed the movie. Danniqa is already asking if we can get it when it comes out.
Then Danniqa and I finished up a cupcake project we had started earlier. A Cupcake teddy bear.
It was delicious!
After we got Jana and Drew to bed, Kevin took Danniqa out to the legacy parkway path and they went for a bike ride.
It was a busy, fun day. Not only did we do all of that but I also worked! I sure do love getting to spend time with my family!

No comments:
Post a Comment