Monday, July 8, 2013

June odds and ends


 Friends... This is Drew with our neighbor bud. He is at the end of our complex L is a month and a half older then Drew


Hanging out on the couch. Mommy take a picture of me.

 This is my 5 month old buddy in 12 month jammies. He is getting so big.

Whenever Drew is laying down and I am taking a picture of him Jana wants to lay by him. But she doesn't like him touching her a lot of the time.



I woke up and had this crazy rash all over my legs and arms. After two days it went away.

Slip and slide with the neighbors. Running to play


She wanted her baby to sit at the table with her while she ate.

This has been her favorite place to sit lately. Tucked back into the corner.

Good Morning mommy!

Tummy time with a friend is always better.
 Reading to brother.
 Kisses!

Danniqa reading to Drew and Jana
 Mommy look he is sucking on his hand.....with some help
 Me and my girlie!

She woke up and kept saying..."Mommy, I hold, Mommy, I hold." until I gave her Drew.

Drew rolled from his stomach to his back for the first time on June 4. Then he kinds of stopped rolling for a while but is moving again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment