Little man has decided that he wants to sleep on his side and stomach. He rolls over know even when I have him swaddled.
All the monkeys in bed with Dad. Notice there isn't much room for me. Luckily I was taking a shower.
Jana is continually touching Drew. Sometimes nice, sometimes not so nice. She was holding his hand as she was watching tv.
We were suppose to have guest here the last couple of nights. So we had pulled out the trundle bed upstairs for Danniqa to sleep on in Drew & Jana's room. Well our guest didn't make it but Danniqa still wanted to sleep up there. So I go in last night and Jana is down with Danniqa. I move Jana back up on her bed. Come back in later to take care of Drew and this is what I see. She was determined to sleep and cuddle with her sister. But they sure are cute!


No comments:
Post a Comment