Monday, July 15, 2013

pictures

July 13
I saw on Friday that there was a deal going on at Fotofly for pictures. I have the hardest time getting a picture of all of my littles looking the same direction, let alone looking cute. So I called to see if they had an opening for Saturday. They didn't but they put me on a list in case someone cancelled. We got a call and so I let the girls pick what they wanted to wear. Danniqa picked her love shirt. And Jana wanted to wear her peacock shirt and tutu. I had a different shirt on but I ran into a store and found a shirt that went with their outfits on sale and grabbed it. So away we went. I didn't LOVE our family pictures but I sure LOVED the ones of the kids and there is one of the family that I liked a lot. The more I look at it the more it grows on me. Jana wouldn't smile for the life of us... but she sure has a cute pout anyway. You have to make the family one bigger to see her face. :) but here are our pictures.



This is the one I LOVE!!! 




1 comment:

  1. i love love love them all!!! i am totally going to fotofly!! and where is this house you are moving too?? we need to hit sunshine before you go :) xoxo sb

    ReplyDelete