At the beginning of April My brother Morgan and his wife Jennie went to New York. So we got 4 extra little boys at our house. It was fun... but they wore me out.
We had put Jana to bed, and when I checked on her later, she was on the floor and her legs are in a pillowcase. Who knows why but as long as she was sleeping I wasn't going to complain.
Curly Fries are lots of fun
The crew early in the morning.
I was really grateful for our backyard and swingset. They spent lots of time out there. We live really close to the small airport in Woods Cross. Every time a helicopter or airplane came by Asher would stop whatever he was doing and look up into the sky. It was really cute
We did a movie night with popcorn. They thought the popcorn popper was great.
All these kids at church was a little overwhelming. However, they were really good. The family behind us afterward said that they were surprised with how well they did.
We found a lot of things to do and spent a lot of time out side. It was really fun to have them. And I think Drew enjoyed having the boys around.

No comments:
Post a Comment