Saturday, June 28, 2014
Harry Potter party
We decided on Sunday that we should do a Harry Potter party. So Nicla and I found a ton of stuff online and threw it together. Kevin had the night off work so he got to keep Drew. It was a ton of fun. We rented our timeshare for a night and headed out.
The girls playing while Nicla and I got everything ready.
We had so much food and fun things for them to do!
Making butter Beer
Balloons that they can make look like Owls
Lots of fun Harry Potter food.
When we were ready they went and came through from the platform
We ate by candle light and watched a Harry Potter movie
They made their owls
Harry Potter Glasses
Spell Books. It had spells already in it and they just had to put it together. But then they spent almost an hour writing their own spells as well. It was really cute.
The Owls
The next morning we cleaned up, went to IHOP and headed home. It was SOOO much fun. I loved having a friend that wanted to go as over the top as I go. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment