April 9
With Grandma here we decided to go check out the zoo.
Doesn't she look so happy.
Little man didn't love the stroller as he couldn't see super great. But trying to keep track of him otherwise wasn't worth it.
Oh how I love these three!
When we go we have to have pictures on every statue. I know I created this, because I take thousands of pictures.... but sometimes....
Drew.... not a fan
Jana likes to grab a hold of Drew around his neck
Cotton Candy!
This Giraffe was just standing there licking the building. It looked like a huge slug on the side of the building. It was so gross.
Cotton candy beard?
Drew really liked the Gorilla, until he came right up to the window. Then he freaked out and tried to climb up my leg like I was a tree.
Danniqa trying to get him close to the Gorilla
It was a beautiful day.
Right after this picture, Kevin put Drew down. I look over and Drew is running away and Kevin isn't even paying attention. I look at him and throw my arms up in the arm and yelled "The Baby!" Another mom was walking by and just starts laughing and then said, been there. It was funny.... I guess. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment