Looking out the window waiting for dad to get home.
He can open our back door. It is the only handle in the house that isn't a round one. I do not like that he can open the door.
Ice skating time! Jana is loving ice skating.
Drew loves watching.
.....Nothing is safe......
We went to Disney on Ice
The girls LOVED it, especially Jana. Drew, struggled and Kevin and I were handing him off to try and keep him calm. However, Jana was so funny. Kevin at the end looks at me and says... "She doesn't stop talking!" There was constantly a question. When it was Tangle, she wanted to know where the mom was. Was the mom okay? Where did the horse go? Oh no... this happened. Where is the mom again? Then on to Brave and on no there is a bear, it is going to get them..... " And on, and on, and on..... She seriously talked through the WHOLE thing. But it was so cute! She LOVED it! And I loved watching her.
Mom getting hugs from the sick buddy. We missed quite a few weeks of church and other things due to colds and sick throughout the winter.
I have been working on food storage. There was a sell on chicken. I purchased 80 lbs for a little over $100. It was great deal.. So I packaged it all and threw it in the freezer. But is was a ton of chicken.

No comments:
Post a Comment