Saturday, June 28, 2014

Colorado

Mar 12- 15
I took the two littles to Colorado to see the sister. It was so fun to go and see her house and spend some time with them. I love them so much and Jana had so much fun with the cousins.
In the car on the way from the airport to Sausha's house. I had fiasco with rental car companies and was reminded ones again, cheapest is not always better. But we finally got a car and headed over. 
Sausha reading books before bed.

 We went to breakfast at Snooze. I love this place! Sausha and the girls.


Drew and I were hanging out on the other side of the table.
 Then we went over and saw the Colorado Temple. Drew and Nora were so enthralled by the water. It was impossible to get a picture with all of the looking.

 Playing in the grass


 Esther was riding in the car with us.
 We went to a fun farm to see the animals.








 Jana has asked several times to go back to this farm.

The night before we were headed home Drew started throwing up. It was a long night, he threw up about 13 times through the night. It was miserable for both of us. We fly standby but the flights weren't looking super great for the next day so I still headed out with the kids to the airport. On the way there, Jana threw up ALL over herself. It was really bad. I had to pull over and clean her up. Then we got to the airport and we got everything check. The Colorado airport is really big! So we went up to our gate, and we didn't make our flight. But I had checked the carseats and if we didn't make the next flight I was going to need them. So they had then sent up to baggage claim. But that meant I had to go all the way back out to the front of the airport. We had to take the train(yes the airport has trains to the terminals) back up and get the car seats then go back through security and back on the train out to the terminal. While waiting for the next flight approximately 4 hours after the first, both of my kids throw up two times. Jana at one point was sound asleep throwing up. Luckily I was ready for it.

Girlie sound asleep after throwing up and waiting for the flight.


We finally made it on a flight. Jana started throwing up during take off. Luckily there was a sweet lady that offered to take Drew while I was helping her. Then Drew threw up on me. By the time I got home, Kev came and met us at the gate. I handed off the kids, got home and took a shower! It was a horrible day. Kevin asked me if I was going to jump on a plane with them again any time soon. I told him NO!

No comments:

Post a Comment