A picture of all of Danniqa's art work, as of February. She had been going since October. And she loves it
The one she finished in February.
Jana loves to play in boxes. Whenever we have one she will play in it
I love when she crashes in the car. This actually happens most of the time when she is in the car in the late afternoon.
February 22, The girls and I went on a Girls Night Out.
We went out for Chinese food. Jana was so excited to be out.
She even had to have two drinks at once.
Then we went for some Cold Stone
And Shopping. (We didn't buy these but we had to take a picture for Uncle Taco.)
But we did get some matching church sandals for the girls.
It was so fun for the three of us to go out and spend time together. I love these two girls so much!

No comments:
Post a Comment