Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day 2

The second day we got up and headed out to Versailles, King Louis the 14th's palace. He is the one who moved the seat of the government out to this palace. It was amazing. We went walking through all that was open.
Hall of Mirrors




I did WAY to much walking the first day and my hips where hurting so then I started to walk different and was hurting my knee. So after going through the Palace we split up. Heather and I found a place to sit and chill, Heather actually slept, and we sent Kevin and Julie of to explore the huge amount of gardens and other houses on the property. I was trying to be so brave that I kept myself from crying until Kevin walked away and then burst into tears because I hurt so bad. I got a lot smarter after this.


After we were done exploring, we stopped and had lunch then took the train back into Paris.

We went to the Louvre. I have been to the Louvre before and so I decided that I wasn't going to go in and look at everything. I sent the other three in, I found a place to sit and I read a book. It was highly delightful. Then we called it a day. Doesn't see like we saw a ton but both places where huge!







No comments:

Post a Comment