Saturday, April 30, 2011

Day 3

So on Saturday we headed to Switzerland. We said goodbye to Kevin on the Metro and I was super sad. He doesn't believe me that I was sad to see him go. He headed to the airport and we got on a train. Once we got to Lausanne we rented a car and headed off to the Condo we were staying at in Torgon.

The road on the way up the mountain was switchbacks, NARROW, and scary. I was driving and there were plenty of places that I was afraid I would be falling off the road. Especially when another car came. So we went really slow up the road and lots of people were pretty annoyed with me. So I would pull over as far as I could and hope they could pass me.

We got there and just kind of hung out. It was a good day of relaxing. The train ride was gorgeous


No comments:

Post a Comment