Saturday, April 30, 2011

Day 4

Sunday - After crying myself to sleep the night before because I missed my husband and didn't know if he had made his flight or where he was. This is the sunrise I woke up too!
We then headed out, done the mountain and headed to Church. It was interesting to drive in Switzerland, however, they had great road signs and everyone was very polite. After we left Church we headed to Zermatt to see the Matterhorn.

This is a picture of our Condo


Me and the Matterhorn.

While we were in Zermatt we saw a store that said you could get on the internet. So we paid a few dollars and got online. I was able to find out that Kevin made it home easily on his flight and all of a sudden I felt SO much better. I was able to relax and enjoy my time.

It was over $100 to go up to the base of the Matterhorn so this was as close as we got.


We then left and drove through the country side for a while. Switzerland was beautiful. Then we headed back up the scary road to our condo. Luckily it got easier each time I drove it.





No comments:

Post a Comment