Views along the way
Vary blurry picture of me stepping in the freezing water.
When we were going back into Switzerland we had to go through border crossing again. So when we got stopped the border crossing guy starts to talk to me in French....or Italian.... who knows.... but I looked at him and made a face and said Tourist. He kind of laughed at me and made a face and then was asking if we were Terrorist or Tourist and just joking with us. He was pretty funny and then let us go.
It was a long day in the car but he views were absolutely gorgeous, I know I keep saying that but really I was amazed by the mountains. On the way back from the sea we went through 61 tunnels, so very short some long. The longest one were you actually cross the border between Italy and Switzerland took 24 minutes to go through.

No comments:
Post a Comment