Saturday, April 30, 2011

Day 7

The next day.....I think Wednesday, we went into the Interlaken area of Switzerland. It was a completely different look then where we were staying. We drove through the mountains and coutryside on the way there. The color of the lakes were the most unreal blue, pictures just don't catch it. We went to a Valley that is suppose to have like 70 waterfalls. However, we must of been there at the wrong time because we only saw 13, but it was still beautiful.


Switzerland has three national languages, French, German and Italian. So we were driving from Interlaken back to Torgon. In Interlaken all of the road signs are in German and then all of a sudden everything turned back to French. I must admit I felt like the rude American. I come to their country where there are 3 different languages that I could possible speak in order to communicate with people and I knew NONE of them. I expected everyone to speak English to me. How rude!










No comments:

Post a Comment