On our last day in Switzerland we went to a Tulip festival. It also was right along Lake geneva and was gorgeous! We enjoyed the perfect weather, ate some ice cream and looked at the flowers


This is the VW Polo we drove approximately 1600 kilometers around Switzerland and Italy. It was quite reliable.

We then jumped on a train and headed back to Paris. Instead of paying for another Hotel we decided just to spend the night in the Airport. You don't really sleep but at least we found an area with a nice cushioned bench....that is not the norm. A guy from Califronia joined us and visited through the night. Then we went down to our gate Friday morning, with maybe each 1 -2 hours of sleep.
Julie ran into 2 people that she knows from Idaho on our flight...when does that happen?
We were in business class again and I was very grateful. I slept for about 4 of the 10 hours on the plane but at least I had plenty of space, food and entertainment.
It was a great trip and I was SO excited to see my sweet husband at the airport! I definitely missed him. And he picked up and vacuumed the house! What a good hubby.
No comments:
Post a Comment