I made it home and I was so excited to see my cute husband at the airport. I got to see Danni for a brief moment as well and she gave me a hug and then the baby. I have lots to share about the little adventure. We ended up seeing Paris, Switzerland and going into Italy for a day. However, It is 4 am and my body thinks it needs to be awake because I got some sleep and it thinks it is noon. Oh well. Hopefully I can fall back asleep soon.
I have lots of pictures that I will post and stories to share. Maybe tomorrow....or I guess that is later today.
As another note, only 51 days until my due date?!?! ahhhhh okay. I am still very excited but a certian amount of nervousness is definitely starting to occur. Especially because my doctor is still saying she wont let us go past 39 weeks so that time is even shorter! It is starting to become VERY real....plus she is getting even bigger and so I am feeling her a lot more.
Well I will post and let you know all of the fun stuff I did later! It was fun though.
Saturday, April 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait! For all of the above!!!!
ReplyDelete