Monday, May 9, 2011

AHH

So leaving my doctor's office today I must admitted I felt like crying some. My fluids were low again. She consulted with a high risk OB and because everything else is looking good they want to leave miss baby girl in as long as possible. I think I wanted to cry when she stated that this could basically go on until 39 weeks if nothing else changes. That is four more weeks! But I have to remember I want a healthy baby so hopefully all goes well and I am sure I will be okay with it by tomorrow.

On another note we had mediation today for custody stuff with Danniqa. We did not get as much as we had originally hoped or wanted. However, we do get her for time every week and we have a set schedule. Kev doesn't have to call and ask every day if he can have her or not. So we will be able to plan and enjoy the time we get. Kevin is happy with the arrangement even though it isn't as much, I think partly because it is more then we have had the last couple of months. He gets to have her for one overnight every week half of the year with two full days, then for 3 months during tax season and the 3 months of summer he gets her two overnights but it is the full day for three days. So he is excited. There were some other little things that got to be worked out as well so overall we are happy. Plus now we won't have to do more legal, court and custody examiner fees.

No comments:

Post a Comment