Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Doctor Appt Update

So we went to the doctor yesterday. We had our amniotic fluid checked, non stress test and met with Dr. Laine. I begged her to induce me. But alas.....it did not happen. However, she did tell me that she will induce me on June 4th. Which means Miss Jana will possibly come on her sister's birthday, which I said I didn't want to happen but at this point I don't care. That means 10 more days and we will be having a baby! I can count that on two hands.....what the what? I am excited and I get to admit slightly nervous.

A fun little update on Miss Danniqa. She will be turning 6 on June 5th. She is so fun and just has the funniest little personality. Last week when she was here, we were eating dinner and she looked at us and said she was done. I said okay and she took care of her plate and went on her way. Kevin and Danniqa were downstairs a little while later and Danniqa looks at Kev and says "Dad, I am hungry." Kev said "Didn't you just say you were full?" Danniqa replied. "No, I said I was DONE, not Full."

After Kev laughed and came and told me she got a little snack. Apparently she was just done with what we were having for dinner, but still wanted something else to eat.

We love having her with us. She is so excited for her sister to come. Today when I picked her up from school I was telling her that there is a chance her sister is going to be born on her birthday. I asked her if that was okay and if she wanted a sister for her birthday present. She told me yes and then asked "Can we wrap her up in a box?" I laughed and said probably not but we can put a bow on her head. She said that would be okay.

Life is good, we are happy, healthy and excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment