
"The Boys" - Dashiel, Myles, and Chase were staying the weekend at Papa and Nana's since their new little brother was born. So we went there and Danniqa and the boys played all day. Then it was time for birthday fun. Danniqa didn't like our signing so as you can see, she plugged her ears the whole time.
Papa and Nana got her a fairy Barbie. It was exactly the one she wanted.
Aunt Sausha and Uncle Jack gave her a cute cute shirt and dress.
And Megan and Dad gave her exactly what she wanted..... A big doll head that its hair can be colored and done in many ways. She was soooo excited.

Uncle Dustin gave her a shine nickle and got a hug for it. So then Uncle Morgan gave her a dollar to get a hug and told her he loves her twenty times more.In addition here are some other fun exchanges between Dashiel and Danniqa.
Danniqa and Dashiel were downstairs playing with her new Barbie and they needed to start cleaning up.
Dashiel : "Danni, can we tear her head off now?"
Danniqa: NO
Then when I went upstairs to get Danniqa, Dashiel asked me. "Can we play downstairs now?"
Me: "Yes, why couldn't you"
Dashiel: "Cause Danni said we needed to play upstairs."
She says, he follows. He has learned young.
Papa asked when we were down there if he needed to pay Danniqa. I asked why and he told me because she was taking care of the boys. She decides they are going to do or play something and they go right along. Then the rest of us don't have to entertain them like we do when she isn't around.
It was a good weekend with lots of family. I didn't stay down as much as I should but I sat a lot. And today I did great! Now we just need this little girl to get here. Not to much longer.

No comments:
Post a Comment