Saturday, May 7, 2011

Bed Rest

So we continue on Bed rest. When we went in on Thursday our little girls fluids were looking a lot better but my doctor still wanted me to stay on Bed rest until Monday when we go back in to get checked again.

My dad laughs at me as I am struggling to stay down because he says if it was a choice I would be so excited. But because I am being told I have to stay down I am going a little crazy.

My Sister informed me that if everything goes well with the baby she will be very bitter. I laughed. She said it has been bad enough that I didn't have morning sickness, she was SO, SO sick for a long time, but if I have her soon my pregnancy will be almost 2 months shorter then hers and do I know how long that is in Pregnancy time. That is forever! I just smiled and laughed.

I also have two sister-in-laws who are pregnant right now. I am suppose to be the last to have a baby. So I was talking to the one who is suppose to deliver first. She said she will be really upset if she is the last instead of the first.

Overall we are okay. We are just sitting and trying to entertain ourselves. I have heard from many friends and family members who have had to be on bed rest for a lot longer or when there wasn't as much to entertain themselves with. I guess I can't complain to much and we will just keep hanging out.

We will keep you updated.

We have mediation Monday morning for the custody stuff with Danniqa and then our doctors appointment in the afternoon. So Monday will be a big day! Keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment