Saturday, May 14, 2011

Nursery

This is my friend Heather and her mom Kathy. They made me into their project and made the cutest nursery ever. It is in these great fun colors and it is polka dots and stripes! They are wonderful, sweet and crafty and I can't thank them enough for all they did!!
They made this cute mobile and painted the letters to match the colors. This is over her crib


Then they found this lamp and painted it and put buttons on the shade.



They made sheets and a bed skirt. And look at the cute rug. The gorgeous crib Karen bought.


They painted the shelf, made the blocks and the pinwheel flower container. Dad and Vicki bought me this great glider.




And just look at those curtians! Are they so cute



Close up of the bed skirt






We are so lucky, blessed and loved! I am excited for our little girl to be able to enjoy her little nursery. Thank you all who have helped and done and purchased and made to have it happen. I still need to do a few things. I need to make curtains to cover the closets. But it is fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment