Thursday, May 26, 2011

Baby Showers

I have had two more baby showers in the last week. Thank you, thank you to all of these sweet women who have planned, thrown and participated in these showers. I have been able to see people that I haven't seen in a long time and some I get to see all the time. I am truly blessed to have such amazing women in my life! So you know if you are one of them, thank you!

We have gotten so much cute stuff for this little girl and I am feeling more prepared. Then I am talking on the phone with a friend and she says do you have.... I responded what? Why would I need that. Anyway, I continue to learn about new things for little ones. I am sure the learning is just beginning but I am still excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment