So today we had a baby shower! I got to go, my sister, told me that I had to make sure I stayed down while there and didn't do tons. So I did the best I could. It was fun to get out and to see people.
We got so many great gifts and everyone was so generous and sweet. So if you are one of them know that we are really grateful! My friend also gave us all of her 0-3 month baby clothes. I really think that our little girl may never have to wear the same outfit twice for the first three months of her life.
Then I came home and was good and got back into my bed.
Thank you all! and I am feeling more prepared to have this little girl come and join us.
Saturday, May 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment