2 Month Update -
On August 4, 2011 Miss Jana Grace turned 2 months old. On the fifth we had her doctor's appointment. She was 11 lbs 1 oz and 23 1/4 in. Her weight is in the 60 percentile and her height is in the 80th percentile.
During this month
- Jana has started smiling and laughing. She is so cute and I love when she smiles. She has this cute dimple on her right cheek.
- She is keeping her head up most of the time by herself
- She went on her first airplane ride, coming home from Oregon
- She has her mom, dad and big sister WRAPPED around her little finger
- She has gone on many outings to fun places
- Went on a family trip to Oregon
- Took a bottle like a champ
- Went swimming for the first time
- Went to church
- Is oohhed and ahhed at by strangers as we walk through public
- Met her great grand parents and many of my aunts and uncles
The doctor has reported that she is perfect and I think I have to agree.

No comments:
Post a Comment