Sunday, August 7, 2011

Gallbladder be gone

So on July 8th I had my gall bladder taken out. They had told me not to nurse miss Jana for 24 hours. So Kev brought her to the hospital with us and I nursed her right before going in. Then we came home. Kevin had to work that night so my dad came and stayed with Jana and I. She was being feed by a bottle so my sweet dad took her for the night and I slept most of the night. Then the next day I started feeding her again. I was on percecet which they said wouldn't do anything to miss Jana Grace except make her sleepy.
The second day Kevin, Jana and I moved down to dad's house for a couple of days so he could still help us out but do what he needed to as well. That night little girl was miserable we couldn't figure out what was wrong. Finally we figured out that she was constipated from the medication. So we ended up giving her a little bit of apple juice and then had diahrea. So basically it was a really rough weekend. But then we got better and went on our way. I was definitely sore but was healing and doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment