Friday, August 12, 2011
Crib time
So the big news is we are doing sleep training. As I sit here and write this my sweet little girl is upstairs learning how to soothe herself. IT IS HORRIBLE! Kevin just came up and said "Couldn't you have waited until I went to work." And as he is sitting here he has started crying listening to her cry. But no worries she is calming down. It just is SO NOT fun to listen to her cry.
This is our big girl in her crib. She loves to suck on things. I swaddle her arms down because teh minute the binki is out she has her hands, arm, blanket, whatever she can get in her mouth and sucking away on it. She started sleeping in it on Monday. Also of course I had to wait until the week that she actually started getting tears to let her cry herself to sleep. Those little bitty tears and the eyes welling up will kill just about anyone. Especially my sweet tender heart hubby who I love! I am not crying but I definitely hate this! Hopefully it is only a night or two....right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment