Girlies on the train
Danniqa got tired of walking. So Dad gave her a ride.
They had a sorts of different horses on the corners of the street. This one was Danniqa's favorite.
As you walk into the museum there is a sign that says "step into a story." That is really what you get to do and it is so fun.Danniqa and Dad
Doing a puppet show for us.
In China.
The Oval Office
Doing a puppet show for us.
In China.
The Oval Office
Playing musical instruments
Danniqa wanted dad to sit on the log while she went into it.
I want to go into space.
Can I be the King? Will this stupid sword please get out of the stone!
Craft time. It is a triarama. It is a boat sailing into the sunset.
Ride 'em cowgirls!
The Queen and Princess request your attendance.
Maybe Dad can be the King.....nope not strong enough.
Maybe I can be the president.....
Dad do I have a big mouth?
Do you take blood pressure around the stomach?
What do I want to be? Maybe a fireman....or is it firewoman if you are a girl.
Train time
Then of course I was looking at the girls in the back of the car as we were driving home after the train. And I see Jana Grace holding on to Danniqa's arm with her feet and toes. When I first looked back she had both feet on her. Right as I took the picture one foot came off. This little girl holds on with her toes, she has grabbed her dad's lip, held on to a cherry tomato and will hold her feet together with her toes. She is so dang cute.
Danniqa wanted dad to sit on the log while she went into it.
I want to go into space.
Can I be the King? Will this stupid sword please get out of the stone!
Craft time. It is a triarama. It is a boat sailing into the sunset.
Ride 'em cowgirls!
The Queen and Princess request your attendance.
Maybe Dad can be the King.....nope not strong enough.
Maybe I can be the president.....
Dad do I have a big mouth?
Do you take blood pressure around the stomach?
What do I want to be? Maybe a fireman....or is it firewoman if you are a girl.
Train time
Then of course I was looking at the girls in the back of the car as we were driving home after the train. And I see Jana Grace holding on to Danniqa's arm with her feet and toes. When I first looked back she had both feet on her. Right as I took the picture one foot came off. This little girl holds on with her toes, she has grabbed her dad's lip, held on to a cherry tomato and will hold her feet together with her toes. She is so dang cute.


This looks like a fun day at the museum. I vote Jana for President
ReplyDelete