On Saturday August 6th we blessed Miss Jana at the church with family and a few friends.

Here is me and my girls.

Our family with our Bishop who made it possible for us to do it on Saturday

Kevin's Dad Greg and his wife LeeOra with Miss Jana

Me with my sweet little girl. Oh how I love her.

Kev's mom Karen with Baby Girl

Dad and Vicki with Jana Grace

My Sweet hubby and my sweet Baby. What a great picture!

Sister Sausha and her family with Baby Girl. Esther has a really hard time when Sausha hold Jana Grace. She cries and throws a fit.

Rusty - LeeOra's daughter
Julie and baby girl. Look they match!

Erika

Larissa and the baby!
There was much more family that was their that I didn't get a picture with baby girl. I have such a great family and griends. They were wondeful to help with food and to come on a Saturday.
Kevin did a great job and gave her a marvelous blessing. I am so grateful for my sweet husband who is a worthy priesthood holder. He is a wonderful man who I love SOOO much!
I am so lucky I got to be there:-) Thank you so much for having this beautiful baby girl and this beautiful blessing:-)
ReplyDelete