Monday, August 15, 2011

August 14, 2011

August 14, 2011 the Momma would have turned 60 today.






So little girl and I headed down to Spanish Fork while Kevin slept because of his work schedule. Mom's birthday is one of the three hardest days of the year for me, as far as missing her goes. I miss her the most, or maybe just notice it the most on her birthday, Mother's Day and Christmas Eve. I cry at the drop of a hat on these days.



This was the first time I had take Jana Grace down to her grandma's grave. As I sat there I thought about what I hope she knows about her grandma and namesake. I hope I can be a good mother and teach her about the great qualities my mother had. I hope that my sweet Jana can be like my mom in some of her amazing qualities of love, kindness and services. I wonder at this stage who much she remembers my mom. Because I am sure that my mom help get my little girl to me. That my mom is her guardian angel and that they have known and loved each other before my little girl came to me. I love both of these Jana's mom then I can express and am so grateful for both of them in my life.

1 comment:

  1. Oh you just make me cry! You know your Momma is still loving you and now you have another Jana to fill your arms.

    ReplyDelete