Sunday, August 28, 2011

Papa & Nana's

I decided to spend the night down at my dad's on Friday night. I left with baby girl and Kev was bringing Danniqa down later. Sausha was having Esther spend the night there on Friday as well. So I picked up Esther on the way. I also stopped at my Aunt Debi's bakery. I did that before picking Esther up. This is a cute picture of Esther after eating a chocolate cake bite.
Esther kept trying to play with Jana Grace so we had her hold her.... it was a little awkward. Maybe because Jana weighs only like 7 lbs. less then Esther. While at Sausha's she wanted to know how much Jana Grace was weighing. So she weighed her. She is 15lbs.....she has gained 4 lbs in a month! haha

Once we all got to Dad and Vicki's we decided to go to the splash park. It was a lot of fun.

















Afterward Danniqa was playing and Esther cuddled up to her. Look at how cute these girls are. Esther loves Danniqa! It is fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment