Sunday, August 7, 2011

Fife family Vacation part 1

On July 22nd we began the Fife family trip. The plan was to go the first day to Boise, the second day to Echo, Oregon, then the next day to Newport Oregon and finally to Seaside. In Seaside we spent several days and then we would head home.




At one point on the way to Boise I look back and Danniqa is under the blanket. She was sound asleep. As we are on the way to Boise, our Air conditioning goes out. We were so excited.


So we get to Boise, Kev goes with Vicki to see about fixing the car. Vicki is from Boise. While Morgan and Jennie and their kids and Danniqa go swimming. Jana and I hung out by the pool.



Swimming




This was the view we had most of the trip. That is Morgan and Jennie's van.



The Second day we got to my Uncle and Aunt's cabin near Pendleton Oregon. While there we got to ride the four wheelers.



Chase hanging out with the big boys on the porch of the cabin.



My Aunt Jerrie has Mannequin's in and on her house. She dresses them up for different things. Danniqa calls it the creepy mannequin house. It is kind of creepy the first time you go. But then it just is.






Here is my sister-in-law Sloane with one of the mannequin's. We stayed in Echo Saturday night and went to church in Hermiston on Sunday.





Monday we headed out to Newport. Here we are in The Dalles having lunch at Burgerville. Dad is holding Jana while I eat.



Then we stop at Multnomah Falls. Kevin had never been there. Here we are as our family. I didn't get many more pictures because Jana starting having a very hard time and wouldn't calm down. So the rest of the family hiked up to the bridge and I stayed with miss Jana.




After we left there Kevin and I were driving with Jana in the car. Danniqa was riding with Dad and Vicki. I realized it was going to be time soon to feed the baby. I didn't want to make everyone else stop so then I remembered that I had a bottle and formula in the truck. So I climbed into the back seat, through the trunk and found the formula and bottle. Then came back up and feed the baby a bottle. We made it to Newport Oregon on Sunday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment