Monday, August 20, 2012

Back to school Picnic

We had a back to school picnic at the spooky forest park. We had Danniqa and her mom asked us to take Makayla up as well. So we grabbed a pizza and headed up. Danniqa was excited to see and play with friends.

Then she got to meet her teacher. Her teacher is new to the school this year. She has Ms. Hamilton. They divided out into their classes and got to meet and play.
 Her teacher is the one in the green and her aid is the one in the blue.
 Their class played red rover. (As a side note I hate this game. I have bad memories of being clothes-lined playing.) Danniqa had a ton of fun and is excited to start school!

1 comment:

  1. I'm surprised they let them play Red Rover! It got banned at my school (along with a lot of other things, including tag,) because it's too dangerous and a liability for the school. :(

    ReplyDelete