Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Teething

I can't find the exact date Jana got some of her teeth. I wrote it on Facebook so I could go back....and now I can't find it. Oh well. Little girl has been working on getting teeth. One day towards the end of July I could see that one tooth was almost in. She went to bed and woke up the next more and three teeth had broken through. She had gone from three to six teeth overnight. Her 7th tooth broke through on Friday and she had her 8th, 9th and 10th break through yesterday and today.  So in two weeks she has gone from 3 to 10 teeth. I am putting a teething chart. I am guessing on some of the dates... but they are close

I got this chart of the internet but it had someone else's dates on some of them. So I had to play with it a little bit. This way I can know what order her teeth came in. Jana has had a constant runny nose. I guess if you get seven teeth in two weeks that would explain it.

No comments:

Post a Comment