Friday, August 31, 2012

New York & Orlando

Kevin, his mom and sister Becky headed out on Saturday to Paris...haha. Nope they didn't make the flight. So then I worked and rerouted them to get them to JFK where we knew they would have to stay at least one night and then we would try and get them out to Paris. So they had the evening and next day.

They went to Time Square and then out to Lady Liberty.


 But looking at flights there was NO WAY I was going to be able to get them to Paris. So because no one wanted to be going to Orlando with a Hurricane close by it was wide open. So away they went.

They went to Universal Studios where they went into the land of Harry Potter


 And Kev got to see is favorite person... Spiderman
 Even pose with him! Now he has a comic book cover with him and Spiderman.... my response.... You're a dork! His reponse... I told my mom that is what you would say. Love ya hun.


Then the next day they went to Disney World.... and it was Karen's birthday! Happy Birthday Karen!





It wasn't Paris but they still had fun. And I was grateful they were in the states because then I could still talk to my husband! Glad he is home!

1 comment:

  1. k... kev is a dork. but universal studios, disneyland, theme parks are the perfect place to BE a dork!! i always want those mickey mouse ears while i'm AT disneyland and when i come home i realize they were a mistake. lol.

    ReplyDelete