She doesn't sit still long once she gets out of the high chair but we have being doing some fun things with little girls hair. I put her in the high chair when I do it and make sure she has treats and toys. She is doing a lot better about letting me do her hair. However, if we miss a day with rubber bands the next time is harder. But it stays nice so much longer when it is pulled back.

She was made at me in this one because she wanted the phone and she couldn't have it.
When we are all done I have to hold her up so she can see her hair. When I do she is much better about leaving it alone and not pulling it out.




Oh man, I'm in trouble! I don't even like spending the time doing Carson's hair. ;) I love the different things you do with Jana's!
ReplyDelete