Today has just been an interesting day. I started out working this morning, but our car hasn't had air conditioning in it and I was just getting to hot which was making me sick. So half way through the day I called it quits. But I decided to see if the car place my sister and brother-in-law had told me about had any openings today. I was in luck. I could go right over. So I called and told Kev I just couldn't handle the heat and that I had to get it fixed. So away I went.
Luckily it was a smaller problem then I though it was and $97 and 1.5 hours later I had air conditioning. But when I talked to Kevin we also had something else that we got today.....
Lice. Danniqa's mom had called us last week to say everyone but Danniqa had lice. And asked if we still wanted her for our days. I told her of course, we will just do a treatment. Her mom offered to do the treatment so we let her. Then we got her later. Well Mom did a check today on her little sister and found lice. Kev told me this and so instead of going back out to work, I went and bought RID.
I remember having lice as a kid and how it was not fun. I don't think I realized HOW MUCH WORK getting rid of lice is. So all afternoon we have been doing hair treatments, washing clothes & bedding, spraying the house and bagging toys. Oh the fun! Danniqa didn't have it really bad but I definitely found a couple. The box says not for kids under two so I called the pediatrician to see if I could use it. I was told babies usually don't get it so just watch her close and if she does then bring her in. But they do not recommend using it on little ones.
Luckily while I was dealing with work stuff and having a rotten time my husband made dinner. There aren't many meals he can make but he did a great job on the BBQ chicken tonight. I really appreciated that he just didn't without asking if he should. One less thing for me to do today.
So hopefully the lice are gone and we will be doing more hair treatments in a week to make sure!
Thursday, August 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment