Saturday, August 4, 2012

Cleaning up

I have so much to catch up on. We have been super busy and having a lot of family time. But little girl did something so cute today that I wanted to write down before I forget. Kev, little girlie and I were sitting in the front room. All of a sudden Jana was running out of the run. I was laughing because it was so cute. Then I noticed her zippy cup was spilling water. I asked Kevin to clean it up quick and just then Jana came running back into the room with a towel. She took it over and started to "clean up" her spill. Oh my it was the cutest thing. Kev and I were trying not to laugh because it was so cut. I told her "good girl" a couple of times because she was cleaning up her mess.

If anyone thinks there kids don't notice what they do even from very young they we nuts. She knew she had spilled, she knew where the towels where and she knew it needed to be cleaned up. It was adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment