Danniqa was looking at the blog this weeka nd she saw the baby widget on the side moving around. She looked at it and said. Is Drew moving just like that. I made sure she knew yes he is moving, and most likely like that but it isn't showing exactly how he is moving when.
Jana used two words together yesterday. Kevin went to give Danniqa a back to school blessing yesterday. Jana and I didn't go because she has been a sicky. As he came up to the door little girl said, Hi Da.
Even though Jana has been sick she is still such a good baby. She is super clingy but other then that overall she still does well.
Sleep is not my friend right now. I am tired all the time but have a really hard time getting comfortable and being able to sleep at night. Oh well.
Monday, August 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment